Membership that lets you choose what’s best for your health…
- Influence your medical insurance cost when insured with Core Insurance Group or through your employer benefits program.
- Health Dividend® Partner Network
- Monitor your health activities
- Watch your health trend
- Rewards Program
It’s your membership. It’s your choice.
The Health Dividend® Difference
The Health Dividend Program® gives you equal opportunity to care for your health in the ways you choose and to be acknowledged with financial rewards that lower the cost of care and insurance.
Health Dividend® Partner Network
Peace of mind. When it comes to natural, proactive and integrated care, you want to trust those helping you. The Health Dividend® Partner Network provides you with professionals who are held to a higher standard.
- Select Health Dividend® Partners who provide services you prefer
My Health Dividend® Partner Group
- Create and customize your own group of Health Dividend® Partners to take advantage of the services that align with your individual health care needs
- Receive priority scheduling and appointments
- Manage your health care in an affordable way with our monthly group subscription model
- Maximize your health outcomes
- Reduce your out-of-pocket expenses
- Lower your insurance costs when insured with LifeCore’s benefits
- Make better choices with our transparency in pricing and services
Be sure to look for the symbol of excellence when seeking healthcare:
It’s more than just physical activity. It’s behaviors and actions that contribute to a particular purpose or goal. Health Dividends™ encourages you to monitor your activities as much as you choose. The goal is to make sure your intentions become habit. The results and efforts are up to you!
Some of us are born with health challenges, others experience unforeseen events or accidents, and yet others experience health challenges over time. In most cases, it doesn’t happen overnight. It’s a gradual process that we may not even notice.
Using simple key health markers can help you establish a trend showing you a path of steady, improved or declining health. You choose how frequently you measure your own markers to help you make and sustain proactive, healthy choices. Weight – Cholesterol – HDL – LDL – Triglycerides – Body Fat – Blood Sugar